July 22, 2014

busy summer


I hope your summer is going well and you're having lots of fun outside. I design parks, so construction season is in full swing and work is a bit nuts right now. Nuts in a good way, though.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm also super busy dyeing stock for an upcoming fibre festival, where I'll have a booth - the Manitoba Fibre Festival on Sept. 6th. There are lots of amazing vendors and workshops, so if you're in the area, check it out! It's my first time selling like this, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm really looking forward to meeting and chatting with fellow fibre lovers.

So the Etsy shop will only be stocked for a little while longer and then I'll be getting ready for the fest, so if there's anything you want, grab it now.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment