November 10, 2012

rossbeg



Pattern: 'Rossbeg' by Carol Feller from Contemporary Irish Knits
Yarn: 'Wool of the Andes Tweed' from Knitpicks in North Pole Heather

I've had this book for awhile so I'm happy to finally knit something from it. This pattern was pretty fast and fun. I just added a few inches to the length of the body and sleeves. I made the buttonbands a wee bit wider as well. Should probably rip and re-knit the buttonhole band to tweak it a bit, but otherwise happy. This yarn is great for Irish cabley sweaters. In fact, I have more to make another Carol Feller pattern for myself. Also, love these toggle buttons.

I don't know why, but the girl decided leaning would make the photos more interesting.

Snow is here, so knitting is kicking into high gear. Happy weekend, peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Neat cable design (is that the right term?) Cute model! I bet this weather makes you want to knit and knit some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is adorable and I love the buttons that you chose!

    ReplyDelete